The 5 Great Reasons to Become a Dental Assistant
A Dental Assisting career can provide job security, excellent pay, and a professional work atmosphere. A new career as a Dental Assistant might be right for you.
If you would like a dentistry profession career, then consider our school. Employment in this discipline is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations through 2016, according to the Bureau for Labor Statistics.
$50 Off Tuition Discount
We hate spam as much as you do. Your information is NEVER
shared, sold, or rented to ANYONE.
Start a New Dental Assisting Career
The demand is out there--why not take advantage of this opportunity? There are more job opportunities available than there are Dental Assistants to go around in the current economy!
1. You'll work in a professional atmosphere assisting with lab work, dental procedures, and office duties.
2. Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof.
3. You can earn $12 to $26 per hour.
4. Your job may come with benefits such as sick leave and paid vacation, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
5. You can find employment anywhere in the United States.
Become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. You'll have the skills to get a job immediately after you graduate. Call today for more information!
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assisting classes and dental assistant internship.